We live in a time of changes and innovations. Only twenty years ago computers were heavy and not portable. Nowadays people carry ultra-slim and light designed laptops, wherever they go.
Since more and more people traveling, luggage requirements become more restricted. Very often, especially when you use low-cost airlines, your hand luggage is limited to only one suitcase.
For safety reasons, better to keep your laptop and other expensive devices in your carry-on bag. This is why manufacturers designed specially constructed suitcases with a laptop compartment.
Things to Consider with Carry-on Luggage
Buying new carry-on luggage with a laptop compartment is not as easy as it seems. You shouldn’t randomly choose one. To make the right choice you need to pay attention to the following:
- Size and weight. Most airlines have strict rules for carry-on luggage. For the cost-saving reason, you need to know the physical dimensions permitted by your airline.
- Durability. The luggage should protect your laptop from drops. Also, the material should be water-resistant for those occasions when you’re going through the rain.
- Pockets. It is very helpful to be more organized. Usually, when we are going to trip, we like to fill all storage space. Sometimes, it’s challenging to find what do we need. Few extra pockets really come in handy.
- Latches. We open and close our bags constantly. Especially, if it’s a carry-on bag. latches are more durable, but zippers are better for safety reasons. No matter what will you chose, make sure that they made of high-quality material.
- Security. Safety always comes first. Many models of carry-on luggage with laptop compartment has a lock for security. Also, you can buy one. $20 is a not big price for your calm.
- Portability. It’s necessary for carry-on luggage to be easily portable. You need to be mobile while traveling.
- Hard or Soft Luggage. Hard cases give more protection, while soft are lighter and more flexible. You should pick whatever you need more.
I spent a lot of time choosing the best carry-on luggage with a laptop compartment. To make your choice confident, I considered all factors we discussed above and picked 10 the best one.
The Best Carry-on Luggage with a Laptop Compartment
- High quality aluminum locking handle system, and 4 wheel spinner design, allows weight free movement in all directions. Grip handle on the bottom for easy carriage
- Internal zippered divider w/shoe pockets and mesh zip pocket, with additional interior zip pocket and buckle tie-belt. Also includes a detachable clear vinyl 3-1-1 wet zip pouch
- Elegantly imprinted fully padded interior lining, with hidden compartment inside the expandable area on carry-on size only (patent #Zl201620300468.7)
- Expandable for additional packing capacity. Case dimensions: 19 x 14 x 9/ Overall dimensions: 21 x 14 x 9
- Expandable for additional packing capacity. Case dimensions: 19 x 14 x 9/ Overall dimensions: 21 x 14 x 9 ; 3600 cu. in. / 59 L
- PACK MORE SYSTEM. A removable smart packing cube featuring (1) padded 15" laptop sleeve, enclosed apparel compartment, capacity expansion, compression abilities, and organizational dividers. Fit all of your essentials in a carry-on for a work trip...
- DURABLE MATERIALS. Constructed from 600D Ballistic Nylon fabric, this softside suitcase is both abrasion-proof and water repellent. Rest assured your belongings will remain dry and secure through all of your travels.
- PREMIUM FEATURES. A must-have for business travelers. Easily maneuver this multi-terrain suitcase by its LISOF dual caster wheels and stable telescopic handle system. Heavy-duty YKK zippers and integrated TSA approved combination lock provide added...
- INTEGRATED MULTI-TOOL SET. Travel with confidence knowing your carry-on is equipped for anything. Complete with a USB charge port (battery pack not included), mobile device reset tool, identity tag, and ballpoint pen.
- SPECIFICATIONS. Dimensions: 14.6"W x 21.7"H x 9.8"D. Capacity: 32L. Weight: 7.19 lbs. Expands up to 4 cm to increase packing capacity